Carlos wrote:
Hi Zdravko,

Do you have or know where I found the qmail-lda.h "changed" to AD?
You can't find it since it has to changed by you alone, depending of your desire, what and how do you want to link to AD.

For example, as I said if you chose to use user's email address as login name, then you have to set "ldapuid" to "mail" etc.