From: Zdravko Stoychev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: qmail-ldap@qmail-ldap.org
Subject: Re: qmail-ldap + AD

Hi!

Carlos wrote:
Hi peoples, somebody friend have any experience about configure qmail to
authentic in Active Directory ? Any google search mean about change
qmail-ldap.h, but I don't search nothing specific.
Any idea? Howto ? start guide.....
Yes, it is doable and is working just fine. All you need is to set up qmail-ldap.h ldap attribute names correctly according you AD scheme. Then setup control/ldap* files with servername, login dn, password etc. You could set user login to be its full email address for example.
thanks

Carlos

--
 Zdravko Stoychev
 System Software and Support

Ако не отговарям на писмата Ви - погледнете тук: http://6lyokavitza.org/mail

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged
and confidential information. It should not be disseminated, distributed, or
copied. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake, please inform the
sender, and delete it from your system.