From: Carlos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 14:27
To: Zdravko Stoychev
Cc: Razvan Turtureanu; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; qmail-ldap@qmail-ldap.org
Subject: Re: qmail-ldap + AD

Hi Zdravko,

I make any changes

- changed LDAP_UID in qmail-ldap.h to "mail"
- changed the value of ldapobjectclass to User

and I give a little sucess....
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/src/qmail-1.03# qmail-ldaplookup -u
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Searching ldap for:
(&(objectClass=User)([EMAIL PROTECTED]))
under dn: cn=Users,dc=tecnomega,dc=com,dc=br
Found 1 entry:

dn: CN=Carlos Cesario,CN=Users,DC=tecnomega,DC=com,DC=br
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
accountStatus: undefined -> active
mailHost: undefined
forward only delivery via alias user
alias user: alias
alias user uid: 1002
alias user gid: 1002
alias user home: /var/qmail/alias
alias user aliasempty: |echo "Unable to deliver mail: account incorrectly
configured. (#5.3.5)"; exit 100
qmail-ldaplookup: fatal: qldap_get_attr(mailForwardingAddress) for forward
only user: no such object

but, still I give very problems, mail host, alias user, alias user home...
the password does not work.....

any more help ?

Thanks

Carlos