Hi there,

I have a couple of virtual hosting clients, using true ip virtual hosting for their
website and ftp
server.

(Linux 2.0.35 / Slackware 3.6 with multiple ips bound to the card)

Currently qmail is running on my first ip address and it's handling mail for multiple
users.
However, I would like to run their mail off of their ip address, so I can see what
they are doing
bw wise.

Even more brilliant would be to bind qmail to a different virtual device, because then
I could
create a bandwidth limited virtual ethernet card and run mailing lists on there,
whilst allowing
other services full bandwidth.

How anyone have any experience of telling qmail which ip address / device to listen
and operate on?

Thanks

Peter.

--
gradwell dot com ltd - writing the bits of the web you don't see
online @ http://www.gradwell.com/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To look back all the time is boring. Excitement lies in tomorrow"