Hello,
 I have a client who is using M/S Exchange 5.5 to download/upload the emails
from my server. I have qmail-1.03 running in my server. He has a domain
called blah.htp.com.np and is give a fixed IP address from my server. I have
an MX entry for his domain as well and created a virtual doamain such that
all the messaes for his domains comes to his mail box. But whenever he tries
to send the mails from my server it says

Internet mali service is configured to used ETRN to Dequeue mail but
206.82.132.2 does not support ETRN

what does this means, does not qmail supports ETRN?

I am not on the list, pls reply personally.

TIA.

Regards,
K.Khanal