You have little to no chance of stopping that.

There is no way you can do it.

Hot Mail/AOL deal with since most spam comes with a bogus from address.

Matt Soffen
Webmaster - http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -