On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Soffen, Matthew wrote:

> You have little to no chance of stopping that.

Not so.  You can sue them.  There is already legal precedent for this
exact situation.  You will win.

> There is no way you can do it.
>
> Hot Mail/AOL deal with since most spam comes with a bogus from address.
>
> Matt Soffen
> Webmaster - http://www.iso-ne.com/
> Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
> Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
> Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
>              never mind."
>                                        - Dilbert -

James Smallacombe                    Internet Access for The Delaware
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Valley in PA, NJ and DE
PlantageNet Internet Ltd.            http://www.pil.net
ISPF 2.0b, The Forum for ISPs by ISPs.  San Diego, CA, March 8-10 '99
Three days of clues, news, and views from the industry's best and
brightest. http://www.ispf.com for information and registration.