- "Todd Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

| I'm looking for suggestions on this one.
|
| It has come to my attention that some of the spammers are forging  their
| mail as being from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  and relaying wherever they want.

Are you saying they are relaying through your site, or just that you
are receiving a lot of bounces because of the forged return addresses?

If the latter, I have nothing to add to the previous posts.

If the former, you have to stop relaying by using your
control/rcpthosts file the way you're supposed to.  (I.e, only list
your own domains in it, and use the RELAYHOST environment variable
selectively to allow relaying for authorized hosts).  You cannot base
the decision on whether or not to relay on envelope sender addresses;
spammers are clever enough to forge them, as you are no doubt aware.

- Harald