Hey Guys,

I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to get Virtual Domains
working.  I'm sure this question is asked a lot, but if you would
indulge me....

Here's what the control/virtualdomains looks like:

wsmg103.com:wsmg
rufushurt.com:mbryan
tabtn.org:tab

[EMAIL PROTECTED] works just fine.  But, I want to direct control
to the user.  So they can manage their own aliases in their own
directory.

It's my understanding that if I direct wsmg103.com to the wsmg user,
that all I should have to do is put a
/home/wsmg/.qmail-user to forward mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  But, it
won't pick that address up.

Am I missing something.  I've read through all the docs.  I just don't
see what's going on.  I've restarted, I've even rebooted.

Here's the control/rcpthosts:

LOCALHOST
radiocafe.com
wsmg103.com
mail.radioafe.com
tabtn.org
sapper.net
fcphoto.com
sportstrades.com
rufushurt.com

Here's control/locals:

LOCALHOST
radiocafe.com
wsmg103.com
rufushurt.com
tabtn.org
sapper.net
sportstrades.com
fcphoto.com

Here's /home/wsmg/.qmail-mbryan
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know I've just done something stupid.  Please direct me.

Michael

--
Michael Bryan
The Radio Cafe, LLC