Method 1: (the host method)

In /var/qmail/rcpthosts put
supermall.dk
pcnet.dk
netpizza.dk
(this assumes that you have DNS entries already for these)

In /var/qmail/locals put
supermall.dk
pcnet.dk
netpizza.dk

Now the user martin will recieve mail addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any user on your system will recieve mail at any of these 3 hosts.

Method 2: (better) (the virtual method)

In /var/qmail/rcpthosts put
supermall.dk
pcnet.dk
netpizza.dk
(this assumes that you have DNS entries already for these)

In /var/qmail/virtualdomains put
supermall.dk
pcnet.dk
netpizza.dk

Create 3 special users:
supermall.dk
pcnet.dk
netpizza.dk

in ~supermall.dk put the file .qmail containing &martin
in ~pcnet.dk put the file .qmail containing &martin
in ~netpizza.dk put the file .qmail containing &martin
(this assumes that martin is a user that can recieve mail)

The really interesting thing is that you can NOT user .qmail-default in the
~supermall.dk, ~pcnet.dk, and ~netpizza.dk directories to allow bounces on
misspellings.

Reserve the .qmail-default functionality for 3 additinal virtualhosts
virtual.supermall.dk, virtual.pcnet.dk, and virtual.netpizza.dk so
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] will be captured if it is not specified by
another .qmail-addressname

Pretty cool, huh?

Alex Miller