Tim Pierce writes:
 > Sounds great!  I'm all ears.  Where do we submit bug reports for
 > Microsoft Internet Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and WebTV?

The problem (as I see it) is that there is no requirements or even
guidelines for MUAs.  How's about we get all the mailing list manager
people together, and bash out a set of requirements that a mailing
list-friendly MUA will have.  Then we either find a group to publish
them, or else create our own group, and publish them ourselves.

Yeah, it's work, but arguing about inserting reply-to is also work.  :)

I'll be happy to run the mailing list, only ... I'm going to ban the
topic of inserting reply-to.  :)  Anybody have a laundry list of
mailing list managers, along with the appropriate places to contact
the maintainers?

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson