On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 07:55:05PM -0500, xs wrote:
> as anyone had the pleasure of dealing with some of the (excuse the
> language) ass pirates that refuse to fix their MTA(s) or work to get their
> sites taken out of the ORBS, RBL, DSSL, or DUL databases?

  We haven't had these types of complaints yet, as we only use RBL and
DUL on a site basis currently.  I do use ORBS on my personal account in
an advisory basis (mail goes to a separate folder not bounced) but I
don't think I can enable it for our site.  gte.net (which one of my
friends use) and a few competitor ISP's are in ORBS and I don't want to
lose e-mail coming from them.

  I catch most of the SPAM using a procmail receipe by simplying looking
for e-mail not specifically addressed to me (or any of my known aliases).
ORBS comes second.  We hardly ever see RBL or DUL rejects, but I guess
we're not a big enough site yet.

  Tim