On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Edward S. Marshall wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Invalid assumption; you do not have the "right" to send me mail. You -may-
> > > be able to send me mail if you pass my "arbitrary criteria".
> >
> > Do you warn your customers, that they may never receive legitimate mail?
>
> Of course. Anything else would be a disservice to them, and a legal
> liability to me.

Really? Well the good news are, u show some wisdowm, the bad news i would
never use your services. :-) I prefer to get some spam (which in fact i
do, i don't count it, but's something like 3-4 messages a day) than to
lose legitimate mail.

--
Tiago Pascoal  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               FAX : +351-1-7273394
Politicamente incorrecto, e membro (nao muito) proeminente da geracao rasca.