>> Ok .. lets see if I've got this right, .. so if a client makes a smtp connection
>trough
>> tcpserver and it's host (ip) does not exist in the tcp.smtp.cdb it will be passed to
>> qmail-smtpd without the RELAYCLIENT which compares the recipient to rcpthosts
>> and denies it if it doesn't exist. ? What happens if this variable is set by a
>bootscript
>> and exported ? .. will the qmail-smtpd read it for every connection and allow
>relaying
>> for everyone ? (Just a hypotetic question!)
>
>If startup script is in place for the shell runnin qmail-smtpd or
>tcpserver, yes.

Then my friend I found the solution, cause I had set it manually in the shell and has
not rebooted
the box since I did that, .. why not you stupid ..... ? .. you might ask .. cause I
looked for it in the
enviroment and could not find it .. and then assumed it did not exist anymore .. a
simple reboot
cleaned up the problem.

One down, one to go ...
What about that strange pop3 error? .. how is it possible that he couldn't open that
account until
I altered the tcp.smtp ? .. He actually tested it on two different computers with no
luck.
I had no problems accessing that account from my computer (That also existed in
tcp.smtp)