And er, you send this on a regular basis and that's the only unique aspect
of the email?

If that is the case, then my apologies. You are right. My earlier suggestion
does not apply if you need to put the recipient address in the body of the
email.

At 09:21 PM Thursday 4/8/99, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Huh?
>
>A message looks like something like this:
>
>------
>To: xxxx
>
>This message was sent to xxxx....
>
>------
>
>What the sed below does is replace xxxx with the recipient's email
>address. So each email is different from the other. It can't be delivered
>as one email with multiple recipients.

Right. It did occur to me that that was technical possible, but it didn't
occur to me that that was a likely definition of a unique email per user. I
personally would use the VERP support within qmail to take advantage of the
suggested method, but I suspect you'll explain that it's important that the
recipient see their original email address in the body of the email as
opposed to the headers where VERP support puts it.

Regards.