Matt,

I setup my system at home like yours with no problem whatsoever.

Mail me at home and I'll take you through my setup if you want.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

R.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> thanx for all the help but i've dumped qmail. i've "rtfm man qmail-inject"
> a bizzilion times but that doesn't help me see the forest for the trees. i
> just set a much better solution to the problem that worked out of the box
> in about 5 minutes. as opposed to the days and hours i've spent trying to
> get qmail to work.

> Foco Theory                                          |
>   It is not necessary to wait until revolutionary    |
>   conditions have developed, since a dedicated       |        Matt Cashner
>   small group can ignite a revolution, thus creating | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   both the uprising and the conditions which make    |
>   it possible.                                       |

Robin Bowes - System Development Manager - Room 405A
E.O.C., Overseas House, Quay St., Manchester, M3 3HN, UK.
Tel: +44 161 838 8321  Fax: +44 161 835 1657