I got around this problem with my users by telling them that MDN is a
better read reciept technology. It provides a true read reciept. DSN is
just a delivery reciept. However, I understand that there are a lot of
e-mail clients which don't support both forms of read reciepts.

- eric

--
Spark Sistemas E-mail