Hi all,

I posted this DSN issue last week, and not a single response to it. Is there any body
care about this feature?

DSN is very important to me, and I believe also important for a lot of people, and
it's very shame to discover that qmail (claimed as more advance than sendmail)
not support this feature. Security is top priority in qmail, as far as I know, but
how come the nice security support feature like DSN is out of questions?
Please at least someone give me a good reason why, or maybe explain to me that
DSN is not so important as I think now. I really appreciate any kind of response.
At least I know that this qmail community is as friendly and helpful as any other
Linux community.

Best regards,
Ferri Andy Ch.

--
      // chandy a7 cbn 607 net 607 id   -------/
    //     Linux kernel 2.2.5   XFree86 3.3.2.3