"Daniel V. Pedersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Dave Sill wrote:
>> "Daniel V. Pedersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> >Hey, the way i have my mail server sat op is one user acount and the the
>> >aliases resides in /var/qmail/users/assign - how do i get the vacation
>> >package to work with this?..
>> >
>> >drawout from assign: =alias:user:uid:gid:/mai/user:::
>>
>> Run "|/var/qmail/bin/preline vacation" from /mai/user/.qmail.
>>
>> -Dave
>
>that works, but only with user - not with the aliases..

All qmail-users does is tell qmail where to look for .qmail file
associated with an address.

Your assignment:

     =alias:user:uid:gid:/mai/user:::

says to deliver mail addressed to "alias" to /mai/user/.qmail.

If you're claiming that's not happening, you'll have to tell us what
*is* happening if we're supposed to help.

-Dave