On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Tomasz Papszun wrote:

> You're right about the problem but you *can* use preline with vacation.
> The trick is needed:
>
> | preline sh -c '/usr/bin/vacation peter; cat > /dev/null'
>
> (I got it probably from the qmail list). It works, I used it. I sent
> myself a message sized a couple of MB to make sure :-) .

Cool. A little convoluted but useful.

Regards
Peter
Peter Samuel                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant                        or at present:
eServ. Pty Ltd                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 2 9206 3410                      Fax: +61 2 9281 1301

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"