> Kevin King wrote:
>
> I recently got my RH Linux box working wtith Qmail (with a huge amount
> of help from Dave Sill). When I installed Qmail setup the following
> files as such:

I found this web site tonight that might help some people. I am also
trying to setup qmail my self because sendmail's virtual mail setup is
EVIL..I hate m4 and makemap <shudder>. Any how here is the link
http://www.flounder.net/qmail/qmail-howto.html

I found it while searching through many howto's and web pages trying to
make sense of the hundreds of interpretations of the qmail doc's.  I
read it all the way through and it sounds pretty good...to bad I found
it at 1 am :( I have been staring at this monitor of mine for over 3
hours now.  I think I am just going to remove what I have and install
qmail fresh tomorrow.
I hope this help's, I know it made more sense to me...
                        Later,
--

Dale Miracle
 System Administrator