Cris Daniluk writes:
 > I was under the impression that the "big" qmail patches by Russell would
 > increase this concurency level above 256.

No.  The big-todo patch simply hashes the todo directories.  It allows
you to inject email faster than qmail-send can process it, without
creating humongo directories.

 > or will we be able to patch it to accept more than 256?

No, although you can run more than one instance of qmail on a machine
if it runs into that has a limit.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson