Hi,

I have just tried to setup qmail, unsuccessfully!

I wanted to use Maildir to store the mail which I got working ok, the only problem I was having was trying to receive mail and trying to send mail outside of my domain.

I could send local mail ok but when I tried to pick it up it said there were no new messages. I assume it was accessing the old /var/spool/mail for message. Could not work out how to tell qmail to access /Maildir

Trying to send mail outside of my domain resulted in a message saying " ..... no relay" I checked the FAQ and did what it said, changed the line in inetd.conf, edited hosts.allow and added tcp-env: 203.57.50.: setenv = RELAYCLIENT but I still couldn't relay.

Help!

Regards,

Steve