[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>(My pobox.com address, on the other hand, gets plenty of spam, because
>pobox's antispam methods are very poor.  I only wish they used DUL,
>which would get rid of most of the spam from that direction.)

It's not good enough for an antispam method to simply be effective, it
should also be selective. The DUL blocks non-relaying, nonspammers,
just because it doesn't like the looks of their domain name...the
baby/bathwater scenario. But the War on Spam, like the War on Drugs
and the War on Terrorism cares little about collateral damage like
me.

Want to stop spam dead in its tracks? Turn off your smtp daemon.

-Dave