On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Magnus Bodin wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 06:18:44PM -0200, Luis Campos de Carvalho wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Neil Floris wrote:
> >     I think that is only one advantage on usign sendmail: you can
> > program it to play the old 'X' or 'O' game... ( somebody can tell me how
> > can i say this game name in english? )
> >
> >        X |   |
> >       ___|___|___
> >          | X |
> >       ___|___|___
> >          |   |
> >          | O | O
>

> It's called tic-tac-toe. But the above story I've heard several times but
> I have NOT seen any evidence trace of it but a small passus repeating the
> fact that "... programming a tic-tac-toe game in sendmail.cf ...".

<flippant>
That's not the question he asked. He wanted to know what the game is
called in _English_. It's called "Noughts and Crosses". In _American_
it's called "tic-tac-toe" :)
</flippant>

I used to have a sendmail.cf that turned sendmail into a slow
mathematical calculator. I'll see if I can hunt it down (I'll also
have to find a sendmail system to test it - not many around here
any more :)

Regards
Peter
Peter Samuel                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant                        or at present:
eServ. Pty Ltd                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 2 9206 3410                      Fax: +61 2 9281 1301

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"