Thus said "Ari Arantes Filho" on Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:14:54 -0200:

>     Supose I'm supervising the qmail queue and see a message with (2
> attachments of 2mb each for 5 different addresses). This message will
> consume a lot of my link, so I want to send this message during the night.
> How to do this?
You could always write a simple cronjob that would suspend qmail-send
until an hour that you deem proper for sending such large emails and
then have another cronjob that reactivates it at the specified time.
This might involve control/concurrencyremote by setting the value to 0
and then HUP'ing qmail-send.  I'm not qmail expert by any means but
this might work.
Andy
--
        +====== Andy ====== TiK: garbaglio ======+
        |    Linux is about freedom of choice    |