What ari appears to me to be asking for is a way to derail large e-mails
into a secondary queue:  He wants email to flow 24/z for little memos,
but attachments above a threshold must wait until off-peak.

A variety of approaches come to mind.  Disabling _all_ outgoing e-mail
until off-peak times is not one of them.

Some point in the process must be selected for removal/insertion, and
a size-based gateway installed there.

Read your source code, Ari, I look forward to seeing your upcoming
patch!

Ari Arantes Filho wrote:

> The user sends the email, not me!!!

   David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Safeguard your finances against
             the great Beanie crash of 2000