David,

You are totally right:

> What ari appears to me to be asking for is a way to derail large e-mails
> into a secondary queue:  He wants email to flow 24/z for little memos,
> but attachments above a threshold must wait until off-peak.

I'm using the qmail-hold patch, so I can create a control/holdremote (with
1), send HUP the qmail-send and the queue is paused. But at this time, all
messages will be stopped. I would like to stop only the big one.

Is it safetty to remove a message with this patch and when the queue is
stopped?

How do I return this message to the queue at 11pm for example?

In december, users love to send Christmas cards, most of them very big
attachments and addressed to more than one friend at the same time....  But
other user needs to send a very important message, not so big, and his
message will delay!!!

I would like to decide which message should be send later!!!

Regards,

Ari