Hi ,

I have installed qmail 1.03 and it works fine ! but I want some feature that
can't find it .
1- I want that relay mail based on the sender domain name . For example I
have install this qmail server on morva.net domain and want to don't deliver
mails that are not have [EMAIL PROTECTED] form . It means only morva.net users
can use our smtp server .
2- The log file will be show me that the qmaild user send a mail when I use
pop3 service . It means that I can get uid of user that use pop3 service and
logon to the pop3 server and send a mail . How can I find out that which uid
use pop3 and send a mail ?

Thank You so much
Hamid Hashemi
Morva.net Admin