Post.Office is simple, it runs under NT, any idiot can set it up, and it's
user interface is better then the current web-configurators for
qmail/sendmail/anything else I've seen.  It's also crappy.  Delivery is
slow, can't grow well past about 200 users, can't handle large volumes of
email, doesn't log nearly enough data to track a message.  It's capable of
losing messages in daily operations.

In other words, beats me.

-Peter

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.