No, you install it by default and only tell the ones (usually your more
informed users) that need to how to override the filter for themselves.

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Sam wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Russell Nelson wrote:
>
> > Sam writes:
> >  > Troy Frericks writes:
> >  >
> >  > > If somebody sent a memo to "A-project" and "Management-A", and I was a
> >  > > member of both lists, I would expect to receive two emails so I could get
> >  > > them archived in my appropriate mail folder (.  I would hope you could
> >  > > disable this 'feature' in sendmail if you wanted.
> >  >
> >  > You'll definitely think otherwise if you start getting three or four copies
> >  > of every memo.
> >
> > Why would this happen after installing eliminate-dups?
>
> You want to hand-hold all the PHBs who can barely put together a
> Powerpoint presentation, and tell them how to install a unix filter?
>
> Life's too short.

Timothy L. Mayo                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Administrator
localconnect(sm)
http://www.localconnect.net/

The National Business Network Inc.      http://www.nb.net/