The way it works right now is that our ISP receives and sends all email for us.
A program called WinSMTP that comes with CCmail takes and pulls down all its
email from the relay via smtp.    We have our domains registered and for right
now, the MX records still point to our old ISP. We're going to repoint those to
the public mail exchanger that will be Qmail.  I imagine Im just in panic mode
from the deadline that was given to me yesterday, or at least I hope :o)

By the way, thanks for the fast response.  Support was the determining factor
between qmail and postfix.  We will be using qmail .

Jason Baker