Hi,

My default domain is working for a couple of months in both the virtualdomains and the defaultdomain + rcpthosts. Should I take it out from one of those?. I'm using vpopmail +sqwebmail .
I ran the qmail-lint and it gave me this output:

# ./qmail-lint-0.54
Error: a host sintesoft.net in locals also appears in virtualdomains.
Warning: a host  in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host  in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host  in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host mail in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host babel in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host webmail in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: a host  in locals does not appear in rcpthosts.
Warning: users/assign checking not implemented.

sintesoft.net is the default domain, mail babel and webmail are aliases of the localhost.
So what should I do?. Also, everything works fine (that's weird!)

# cd /var/qmail/control
# cat me
babel.sintesoft.net
# cat locals