The error that I am getting is

------------------------
There was a problem loggin onto your mail server. Your Password was
rejected. Account: 'mail.hookability.com', Server: 'mail.hookability.com',
Protocal: POP3, Server Responce: '-ERR Bad login', Port 110, Secure(SSL): No
erver Error, 0x800CCC90, Error Number 0x800CCC92

I know that the password is correct 'casue I just set it (reset a couple of
time to make sure). The Software I used to set it up is vpopmail-3.4.12. I
am using Maildir instead of mbox. What I am trying to do is setup Virtual
E-mail for the Virtual Domain.