You still are missing the point, how about if you give us exactly what you
typed and exactly the messages and logs you get from your server.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 9:41 AM
To: Chris Johnson
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: virtual domains

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to check this set up by telneting to my
mail server on port 25 which has qmail running and all these other qmail
files.
The mail did not reach the address, no error message though. Also the
syslog shows an entry like --
starting delivery 19839: msg 286390 to local @help.com
instead of remote @test.com

help.com being my mail server.