: echo 'foo.bar:foo.bar' >>/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains
: echo 'joe' > ~alias/.qmail-foo:bar-joe
: echo 'fred' > ~alias/.qmail-foo:bar-fred
: echo 'john' > ~alias/.qmail-foo:bar-default

: did you really mean to create an infinite loop, where [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: gets forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]?  I assume that you mean john@`cat
: /var/qmail/control/defaulthost`.

Thanks.  I guess this should have occurred to me but I was a little worn out
last night.

That's a strange format for the .qmail file names - where is that formatted?

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Bill Gates is only a white Persian
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       cat and a monocle away from being