: Do you mean documented?  I think you might be slightly lysdexic.  I
: have it too, you see.  Sometimes the meaning in words I read or write
: spills over between word boundaries.  I can usually catch it by
: re-reading what I wrote.  Of course, if you're reading Harry Potter or
: Narnia or Swallows and Amazons or All Creatures Great and Small out
: loud to the family, it's too late, and they laugh at you.  :)

Yep, with me it happens when I try to do too many things at once with a
headache.  I really need to learn to reread that stuff I type but I don't
think that even helps sometimes.

: It's documented in qmail-local.8.  A dot gets changed into a colon
: when qmail-local searches for .qmail filename matching the extension.

Got it.  Thanks.  I was just checking the dot-qmail page.

It seems to work well, though, so I'll have to remember that one in the
future.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Any sufficiently advanced bug is
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       indistinguishable from a feature.