Hi there,

As promised, the explanation to my domain issues.

The ISP holding our domain name records has
set the DNS up as non-authoritative by mistake.

No one can tel me how that happened but we
believe that it happened in conjunction with
a migration of DNS to an other server (Machine).

Now a lookup on our domain name will return
the IP address '203.44.8.249' which is our
www server.

This seems to be a common setup.  I assume
that a domain name lookup from sendmail or
qmail will be OK since there will be a reply
rather than 'SERVFAIL' as before.

I will confirm if things work once the DNS
entries have propagated through the Net.

Anthony