> From: Peter van Dijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:01:46PM -0700, Bruce wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > Easy.  Install sendmail.
>
> Please, don't say thing like these unless you really mean
> them. And if you
> do, don't say 'm here.
>
> Greetz, Peter.

Well, Peter, I must say that you are a far more gracious
person than I will ever be.  This appears to be the third
time this month that Luis has asked about qmail accepting
spam, and looking at the archives, the only time to date
that he responded to any advice given him was when he said
to you, "Peter Pan, I not want your opinion. I want one
solution[sic]"

If you can still be polite, I should sit back and learn
from your example.  In my heart of hearts, though, I may
still wish he took up another MTA, so he can ask some other
list for advice to ignore.

Doesn't sound like I'm learning much does it?  Ok, I'll try
to be quiet and accept any flames I may deserve.

Sorry,
- Bruce