On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 06:57:58PM -0300, Luis Bezerra wrote:
> My friend:
>
> It's not a good solution
>
> I prefer QMail

So stop acting clueless and start taking advice from us. There is no
relaying problem, unless you have proof that your machine actually
_delivered_ the message in question.

I will make an effort to filter mail from you into oblivion if you don't
take the above-mentioned hint.

Oh, and please take some quoting-lessons. We like to communicate
efficiently.

Greetz, Peter.
--
Peter van Dijk - student/sysadmin/ircoper/madly in love/pretending coder