On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:45:01PM -0700, Bruce wrote:
> > From: Peter van Dijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:01:46PM -0700, Bruce wrote:
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > Easy.  Install sendmail.
> >
> > Please, don't say thing like these unless you really mean
> > them. And if you
> > do, don't say 'm here.
>
> Well, Peter, I must say that you are a far more gracious
> person than I will ever be.  This appears to be the third
> time this month that Luis has asked about qmail accepting
> spam, and looking at the archives, the only time to date
> that he responded to any advice given him was when he said
> to you, "Peter Pan, I not want your opinion. I want one
> solution[sic]"

Urgh. I did not recall it was him. I was serious about that 'killfile'
thing back then, but was unlucky I did not find an easy way.

I will try again :)

> If you can still be polite, I should sit back and learn
> from your example.  In my heart of hearts, though, I may
> still wish he took up another MTA, so he can ask some other
> list for advice to ignore.

Hmmm my acceptance of abuse does stretch very far, but he is pushing the
line. Depending on how he asks next time, I might even give serious
answers.

> Doesn't sound like I'm learning much does it?  Ok, I'll try
> to be quiet and accept any flames I may deserve.

You don't. I just didn't recognize him as the person being so abusive last
time, if I did I would have given a different answer :)

> Sorry,

The sorry is mine :)

Please flame Luis all you want. And people: don't flame Bruce for this. Or
me, please :)

Greetz, Peter.
--
Peter van Dijk - student/sysadmin/ircoper/madly in love/pretending coder