Hi,
I did setup your qmail-filter.py and test works
# echo "test 1" | mail -s okay myself
# echo "test 2" | mail -s ILOVEYOU myself
qmail-inject: fatal: mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)
# echo "test 2" | mail -s ILOVEYOU [EMAIL PROTECTED]
qmail-inject: fatal: mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

but when I send an email thought eudora using smtp of this serveur or not
to a pop on this serveur, email is not rejected.

any idea ?

PS I restarted all

thanks !

Octave

--
Amicalement,
oCtAvE

Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente