On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 12:18:11PM +1200, Jason Haar wrote:
> You can try my scan4virus anti-virus harness. Specifically written for
> Qmail. Capable of multi-scanner support and will FEED YOUR CAT! :-)

See, I told you all day yesterday... ;->

> [I used it's perlscanner interface to match on the attachment filename while
> waiting for the Antivirus vendors to come up with an "official" fix :-)]

Just wanted to say thank you again, Jason! I did the same thing. Shame the
radio news didn't say what size that attachment was (yes, that virus was
on radio an tv news in Sweden yesterday)

H+BEDV was first out for me. You might want to notice that their German
version is updated more often than the English version... And their
program is free for personal use. http://www.antivir.de/

> See http://www.geocities.com/jhaar/scan4virus/

-Johan
--