"David L. Nicol" wrote:

> Keith Warno wrote:
> >
> > there should be no need to "hack" qmail
>
> And there isn't!  Why do people persist on insecure MUAs?

My sentiment exactly.
Why should I have to expend valuable time and resources fixing
Microsofts dud ware.
Here in .au there are rumblings of legislation for ISPs to block virii,
these people have no concept of the difference between a virus and
a worm or any other type of exploit, yet pressure is mounting on ISPs
and, if legislated, means ISPs will be liable for loss and damage and
loss of production because MS constantly fail to secure their systems.
To effect this type of policy one would need to prohibit all
attachments,
scan each mail for vb/java script and why not peersonally read/censure
each mail
</rant>

Kevin