Andrés wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've been looking for programs to install with my Qmail to detect those
> nasty virus. The only program which seems to work with Qmail is Scan4virus
> and AMaViS (this one hasn't been tested).
>
> Is there anyone more? Which one is the best?

Well, see http://av-linux.w3.to/, click on english and then the
Mini-FAQ. Note: AVP for qmail is missing in the Mini-FAQ (I'll update it
today).
See also the discussion a few days before. For a comparison, I would
recommand AMaViS-Perl at http://www.unixzone.com/virus/.

Which one is best - well, I'm biased :-)

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Member of Virus Help Munich (www.vhm.haitec.de)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Member of AMaViS Development Team (amavis.org)