Hi!
Check this product (I've just upload it on the ftp ;)):
ftp://ftp.gecadsoftware.com/pub/GeCAD/rav8/ravqmailobsd.tar.gz
For more information please visit: http://www.ravantivirus.com
Regards,
Mihai Serban

Martin Marconcini wrote:

Hello: I have to convince a couple of customers to replace MS-Exchange
w/qmail on OpenBSD.
         Tech stuff we know apart, He will not accept it if there is no antivirus
(since they are using Symantec For Exchange).
         On QMail's web site i've seen a couple of free stuff and Kaspersky?
Anti-Virus. The question is, has anyone succeded running this product on
OpenBSD? It seems to support Linux/FreeBSD only.

         And apart from that, any suggestion for antivirus package? He'll need real
time scanning of incoming mail/attachments.

         Thanks in advance,

Martin Marconcini
Departamento de Sistemas
www.circuloasegurador.com
José Andrés Pacheco de Melo 2945, Piso 1 Oficina 6
Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA (C1425AUK)
Phone: +54 (11) 4807-7666
Este mensaje es estrictamente confidencial. Puede contener informacion
amparada y protegida por el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este
e-mail por error, por favor comuniquese inmediatamente via e-mail a
?[EMAIL PROTECTED]" o al número telefónico +54 (11) 4807-7666 y
eliminelo de su sistema. Este mensaje no puede ser copiado ni divulgado su
contenido a ninguna persona.
This message is strictly confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you
have received it by mistake please let us know by reply or to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or to the telephone number +54 (11)
4807-7666 and then delete it from your system. You should not copy the
message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Software Developer - GeCAD The Software Company
Tel./Fax: +40-1-321.78.03; Hotline: +40-1-321.78.59;
Please visit http://www.gecadsoftware.com; http://www.ravantivirus.com