Andrés wrote:

> >See also the discussion a few days before. For a comparison, I would
> >recommand AMaViS-Perl at http://www.unixzone.com/virus/.
> >Which one is best - well, I'm biased :-)
> I've seen in your web a patch for the latest version of Amavis, do I need to
> apply that patch for the Perl version of Amavis?

No, the two patches on my homepage (www.cn.fh-furtwangen.de/~link/)
apply only to AMaViS 0.2.0-pre6 (the "original" version). They are in a
way out-of-date, because most stuff is included into 0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-8
(that's the shell script version).
Simply download AMaViS-Perl-6 (maybe also some required Perl modules)
and give it a try.

HTH

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Student of Computer Networking
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | University of Applied Sciences, Furtwangen, Germany