> Quoting Russell Nelson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > Chris Hardie writes:
> >  > Unfortunately, that link appears to be broken.  Brian Wightman, please
> >  > pick up the nearest courtesy phone.
> >
> > It's also temporarily available as
> > http://www.qmail.org/qmail_bounce-0.0alpha6.tar.gz .  If Brian doesn't
> > show up too soon, I'll change the link to point to my server.
>
> I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a post from Brian some time back
> where he stated he was no longer working on the notifier.  He asked
> for volunteers to pick up the slack, I think.

(ring ring - Uhhh, hello?)  My ISP has changed a couple of times since
that link was last updated.  You can find the software off from my
redirector page at http://bwightman.i.am/, but I would prefer if one of
the other sites would become the distribution site for this, since I
do not see myself maintaining it any more (family constraints, etc).

If someone does decide to maintain it, I have a couple of suggestion
mail messages from users of the software I could forward.

Let me know,
Brian