At 5/19/2000 10:44 AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote or quoted:

>Here's another. WHy not have all the list email sent out with a reply
>address that is the unsubscribe address. That way, a reply to the email
>automatically goes to the unsubscribe address and only those smart enough
>to change the reply address get to send back to the list?

Oooooh, sneaky! I kind of like it, actually. :)

                              Kai MacTane
                          System Administrator
                       Online Partners.com, Inc.
 From the Jargon File: (v4.0.0, 25 Jul 1996)

finger trouble /n./

Mistyping, typos, or generalized keyboard incompetence (this is
surprisingly common among hackers, given the amount of time they
spend at keyboards). "I keep putting colons at the end of statements
instead of semicolons", "Finger trouble again, eh?".