My vote: do nothing, I bet we will have this discussion again. Its very amusing.

However: I saved my subscription information, because it is faster fo find than
using
the webpages again to find unsubsbcribe-infos.
I think a trailer is best (2nd vote), because then we may *FLAME* back in our
beloved RTFM-style
:-)
Karsten Kaus